Monday, April 2, 2007

Empty!


I came to the realization this weekend that my banking accounts are empty. It’s not totally a bad thing because the reason that they are empty is I paid off a ton of debt last month. None the less its still a scary thought that my savings is gone and I am back to square one (the same position I was in when I started this blog) but the difference this time is that I have learned that through discipline and some common sense I can build my savings back up again just in time to make another lump payment towards my debt. So goes the cycle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad someone is paying off thier debt!!!
http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/825

Diana Crabtree said...

Hi, just passing through on blogmad

I was in debt years ago and went through non-profit credit counseling, I am so glad I did it.

You should be really proud, and you will feel so free when you have the debt paid off.

Thanks for sharing :)