Thursday, December 27, 2007

Make 08 Financially Great!

I came across this tidbit written by Chuck Jaffe about getting ahead financially in 2008. In it he suggests that we should set goals instead of resolutions for the New Year when it comes to managing our money. He then gives nine financial goals to aim for in 08.

Here’s why this is a great idea, because we are lazy when it comes to money. I don’t know about you but if I have cash in my pocket then it is going to be spent and not saved. If I don’t pay my bills first then I’ll spend on things that most definitely aren’t priorities. I’ve said over and over again on this site that discipline in the key requirement for being debt free and building wealth. Setting attainable goals and then making a concentrated effort to reach them is a huge step in the right direction.

Good luck in 08!

No comments: