Saturday, May 24, 2008

My First Check As A Travel Agent


Well, I keep telling myself that Rome wasn’t built in a day and that my new venture in the travel industry will slowly build as well. Last weekend was my first weekend where trips booked from my website were taken. Since I don’t get paid until after the trips are taken this weekend I received my first check.

It certainly isn’t anywhere near enough for me to consider quitting my “real job” but it is enough to give my bank account a little boost and contribute to the debt retirement plan. The best part is that I have many more trips that have already been booked so more moola is coming!

Want to know how you can get in the travel industry? Email me!

1 comment:

Suzette said...

Congratulations! Hmm... thought the amount might be small, but it is a start! I'm sure you'll get a lot as the business grows. :)

Oh, also, good luck in BOTB. Just voted for you... :)

Suzette (from thesuzette.com)