Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Florida Blog


One of the things that I’ll try to do here at World Traveler is introduce you to the people who know certain parts of the world better than I do. Why not start out with one of my favorite states, Florida.

I’ve vacationed several times in Florida and really can’t tell you which part of the state I like the best. One person who can tell you all that you’d every want to know about the sunshine state is Sunil who publishes Florida Escape. Do yourself a favor and give the blog a look. If you’ve never been on vacation to Florida you might jus find yourself having the desire to go after reading Florida Escape.

Plan your Florida Vacation today!

Have a question about planning a trip? Email me

Tell us about your Florida Experiences in the comments section below.

No comments: