Monday, April 28, 2008

I Did It!

I took my LTC exam this weekend and passed with flying colors. That means that I am officially a travel consultant and I get to keep heading in this new direction. I couldn’t be more excited about this because it is great news for both me and you.

Its good news for me because it means that I get to continue (like I said) breaking into the industry. I qualify now for new tax breaks, the latest information from the travel industry and some super discounted vacations known as FAM trips.

Its good news for you because I’ll continue to have the ability to book trips, vacations, flights and hotels all around the world. You can contact me personally Email me about booking your trip or you could book directly from the site. Because my site has the PowerSearch feature I can find you more destination options than the more popular internet travel sites. Go ahead, give it a try!

Want to know how you can become a travel consultant? Let me tell you.

No comments: